top of page
A comprehensive lease audit ensures that leases are correctly captured on the client’s system and that all charges are accurate and recorded accordingly.
The following issues will be addressed in the audit:
- Onerous clauses;
- Outstanding and missing leases;
- Lease expiry;
- Lease signed by both landlord and tenant;
- Resolutions and surety;
- Deposits and bank guarantee;
- Lease and renewal period;
- Rental; and
- Operating cost, municipal service charges, and metered services.
bottom of page